Monday, July 26, 2010

Would Tricare insurance pay for a trip to the dermatologist?

Hi, I still haven't used my Tricare insurance yet so I still don't know how it works fully. I have been wanting to go to the dermatologist for sometime for the scaring on my face from acne years back. I was wondering if anyone would know if it covered the hole procedure or if at all. Thanks for your time =]Would Tricare insurance pay for a trip to the dermatologist?
I have read your question and I felt the frustration of this form not to be able to ask you a few probing questions that would help me answer your question more effectively. However I would like to email you a few things that at the very least will get you more Information and empower you with a better understanding...with your permission first of course.





Physician 21 Years


M.D


F.A.C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment