Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am a few weeks pregnant, is it safe to visit my dermatologist?

I have been a constant sufferer of acne ever since I was a teenager. I am breaking out like crazy now, worse because I am pregnant. I want to know if it's okay to see my dermatologist where she can inject my big cyst pimples and put this cold liquid on my face to take off the dead skin?I am a few weeks pregnant, is it safe to visit my dermatologist?
The best person to answer that question is your dermatologist. Tell her you are pregnant and she should plan your treatment accordingly. You can't be the first pregnant patient she has ever had.I am a few weeks pregnant, is it safe to visit my dermatologist?
You need to tell your dermatologist that you are pregnant. I believe that Accutane is out-of-bounds for women who are pregnant, but there are probably a range of medications/treatments that your dermatologist would not prescribe/utilize knowing that you are pregnant.





If your dermatologist knows that you are pregnant ahead of your appointment, then she can consider appropriate alternatives for the treatment of your acne.





I hope you feel better soon.
you can and most Dr will tell you that it is safe but i Just want you to truly think about it. anything that happens to you will also happen to the baby. But over all i think it would be ok. i am sure that the Dermatologist thinks so as well i don't truly know that drug that will be injected so please play it safe.
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment