Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am a dermatologist, my american tourist visa was rejected becoz they felt I would immigrate. How can i get ?

My husband works for an american MNC, and they have sponsored a tour for us. We really want to go. I practice with a few hospitals, but no longstanding contracts, I own no property.I am a dermatologist, my american tourist visa was rejected becoz they felt I would immigrate. How can i get ?
They don't make these decisions without reasons to back them up. What are the reasons you were rejected? Post those details, and you will get better answers about how to proceed.I am a dermatologist, my american tourist visa was rejected becoz they felt I would immigrate. How can i get ?
US Immigration is hyper-sensitive these days about giving tourist/visit visas to anyone. I don't think your chances are very good unless your husband's company helps out - which they should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment