Monday, July 26, 2010

Can i see a dermatologist for pimples on my underarms or only for the face?

I haven't been shaving i've been waxing mostly but i seem to keep getting pimples or something on my underarms and it is sort of like puss or whatever that white stuff is thats comin out. Where should i go? Will a Dermatologist help me? and i live in Michigan so if anyone knows a good dermatologist then leave me the name and city plzz and thanks o and the pricing range...


-THANKKK YOUUUCan i see a dermatologist for pimples on my underarms or only for the face?
If you feel like it's really a problem, then go ahead and go to a dermatologist. And no, they're not just for face. They are for any problem pertaining to any skin on your body.


A good way to find one in your area is to look on yelp.com and search for dermatologist in your location, and then you can see other people's reviews of them.Can i see a dermatologist for pimples on my underarms or only for the face?
The dermatologist will help you. They aren't just for face acne. And they aren't just for acne either. So yes. Go see a dermatologist.
you can go to the dermatologits for that but i wouldnt just start shaving
I am sure it is just ingrown hairs! If it keeps up there is some over the counter stuff you can buy to help. The one I use is called ';No Bump';. That should help. If it doesn't get any better and gets really painful I would just google dermatologist in your area and read the reviews on them, or ask a family member or friend if they know of any!
Haha. Those are pimples. You have razor burn (:


No need for a dermatologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment