Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can the dermatologist give me anything to get rid of the dark patches on my face left by acne scarring?

I'm going thursday, is there anything they can give me to get rid of the patches left by acne?Can the dermatologist give me anything to get rid of the dark patches on my face left by acne scarring?
Those go away by time. You should not use stuff that harms your skin like bleach and those acne scar removal creams that peel the top layer of the skin off. Depending on the person, acne hyperpigmentation may take a few years to go away. Just wait it out.Can the dermatologist give me anything to get rid of the dark patches on my face left by acne scarring?
My dermatologist gave me this stuff called MD Forte that works pretty good, pills for my acne,Tazorac Cream and Bleach for the scars. The bleach makes me look so white though its crazy I used to have a nice tan but now I'm so pale. but the scarring is down!

No comments:

Post a Comment