Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I see my dermatologist without an appointment?

its a semi-emergency. i have a large painful cyst on my face that i would like to quickly get injected with cortisone. if i don't it will get bigger, stay for about 3 months, make me look like a mutant, and likely scar.Can I see my dermatologist without an appointment?
Why not just go to the emergency room???Can I see my dermatologist without an appointment?
You will certainly be able to go see a dermatologist however, you need to check with that office to see what their policy is and what your insurance may say about that.
If it is an emergency, then I think that your doctor would work you in ASAP. Call them and ask. If they can't get you in, find someone who will.
No, but call and explain the crisis.
Possibly....
it is very important if you cannot see your doctor see a good skin doctor that will take you but do not panic

No comments:

Post a Comment