Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can a dermatologist help me with the dark circles under my eyes?

Ive tried the cucumber thing, i get LOTS of sleep, I dont watch Tv all day. like idk what to do!! ive had it for so many years and im only 14. I wear glasses btw. help?Can a dermatologist help me with the dark circles under my eyes?
not really they can just give you some advice on what to do. but the only thing you can do is frozen spoons ice cucumbers moderate sleep or surgeryCan a dermatologist help me with the dark circles under my eyes?
well 9 out of 10 pepl have dark circles i am 1 of them you can put on a good Concealers like Jane Iredale (but that can cost a lot and maybelline is good) and i wish you luck.
Put teabags on your eyes also theres this product by Garner i think and its a rollon
well id say a dermatologist could help but not that much, they just give you a **** loads of cream and stuff which is not worth it. id say its cuz of 2 things:





1) because your wearing glasses which could be the main issue





2) could be one of those genetic thingies , like you have em as some of your family have em as well (father, uncle, unte..etc)





i have the same problem by the way, i got it from my uncle.
I have the same problem. Cucumbers don't work for dark circles they just work for puffiness. Someone told me to put cold tags on them but


i haven't tried that yet. Some avon creams might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment