Saturday, July 24, 2010

The stuff my dermatologist recommended for acne makes my skin dry?

Do I put on lotion, or does that make it worse? What would you do?The stuff my dermatologist recommended for acne makes my skin dry?
yea when my dermatologist prescribed me stuff...it makes my skin dry too, you have to be consistent. and the reason why its so drying is because your skin is adapting to it.


after a while you wont barely have anymore dryness....





however for now use a heavy moisturizer.The stuff my dermatologist recommended for acne makes my skin dry?
Try home remedies to cure acne (for experience my skin keep in good condition):





鈥ix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples and wash it after 20 minutes with warm water. Repeat for two weeks,





鈥se aloe vera juice on the pimples morning and night for as long as necessary (perhaps five months or longer).





鈥ake orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.





鈥ub garlic on and around pimples.





鈥pply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples.





For more info, check these sites:


http://www.nature-medicine.info/acne.htm鈥?/a>


http://www.homeremediesguide.com/acne_an鈥?/a>



It would be best for you to use a moisturizer. There are many out there that do not contain oil. And use a sunscreen every day......you will need extra protection.


I'm also going to suggest that you start getting facials. You'll learn how to keep balanced skin without the use of prescriptions. And prevention is the best way to treat skin.


And you do not need to use all kinds of products......just a couple are fine.


Good luck!
Try ';Clean and clear oil free moisturiser';. It's designed specifically to moisturise without making acne any worse.





Don't use vaseline or E45 or anything like that, or it will make your acne worse.
when i had acne i didn't use any medical creams because it made things worse..try some natural remedies..put a drop of tee tree oil on some cotton wool and dab over the acne at night before bed for about 2 weeks or if needed longer..this really does work

No comments:

Post a Comment