Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does going to the dermatologist really work?

I HAVE NO ACNE AT ALL...but I have some blackeads on my nose....it's my only problem and uhmmm some uneven tones....... I'm just wondering are they really helpful? because I'm planning to go to one.....Does going to the dermatologist really work?
Actually a dermatologist can be really helpful. But not even doctors are all knowing or infinitely wise or smart. Sometimes they have to experiment with different drugs and products before they find the right one for their clients. Everyone is different and not everyone takes the same to the same drugs so you probably will need some patience. My dermatologist never had all the answers but he usually got to the right answer after trial and error.Does going to the dermatologist really work?
Listen, don't waist time for that.





But, If you want to get your nose area clean of blackheads , here is a good product Bio Glicolic Cleanser from bioageusa.com excellent for deep cleansing, uneven tone from pimples scare or sun damage?


well Bio whitening help my sister lightening her dark spot on the cheeks, after pregnancy


MK
yes,but be sure to go to the most reliable and expirienced one!

No comments:

Post a Comment