Saturday, July 24, 2010

If I wanted to be a dermatologist what would I have to major in?

Right now I'm a senior in high school and I'm balancing on whether to become a Ob/Gyn or a Dermatologist, and I just wanted to know what would I have to major in?If I wanted to be a dermatologist what would I have to major in?
You'll major in a science with pre-med as an emphasis, and then go to medical school after you have a Bachelor's degree.If I wanted to be a dermatologist what would I have to major in?
my friend is majoring in that so she is majoring in biology.
Pre-med
Biology, Chemistry, or Pre-Med.
Medicine....dermatologists are doctors.
Before looking at your major you should make a firm desion on what you want to be. Then go to the counselor of the school you wish to attend. Get your prerequistes outta the way then as them what would be the best thing that you could major in.

No comments:

Post a Comment