Monday, July 26, 2010

For bad skin do u go to a regular doctor or a dermatologist?

Ive got blackheads in my nose and I want o go see a doc and see if they can help me out - i dont have a family doc so im trying to figure out where to go. I called around and there are very few dermatologists so i was wondering if you just go to a regular doc and they do it or if I need to dee s dermatologist - also if I go to a regular doc what department is that?For bad skin do u go to a regular doctor or a dermatologist?
I prefer a dermatologists because they have a wider range of knowledge and products they can use.





Also, you can go see an esthetician. Getting a facial will help remove your blackheads, and it is MUCH more relaxing!!!For bad skin do u go to a regular doctor or a dermatologist?
Dermatologist is a fully trained and qualified medical doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and concerns of the skin, hair, and nails.
dermatologist or just use proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment