Thursday, July 22, 2010

When the dermatologist removes moles off your face, do they put you to sleep?

as in do they put you under anethesia? How do they remove the mole?When the dermatologist removes moles off your face, do they put you to sleep?
Generally not. They generally freeze the mole off with liquid nitrogen or something similar. It works very quickly, but is a little painful. I have also had to have moles excised, which means they had to cut them off. They didn't put me under for that either, but they put a local anesthesia there and it wasn't bad at all. If you're worried about pain, I didn't find either method to be anymore painful than stubbing your toe, and it was worth it to have the moles removed. Especially if your moles are precancerous or something, it's definitely a good idea to have it done.When the dermatologist removes moles off your face, do they put you to sleep?
I think they just use a laser..they had to remove warts off my cousin and used a laser, but they didn't put her to sleep.
no, i don't think they put you to sleep. i think they pull them off with some twizzers. so you can say ouch!
Not typically. They numb the area with Novocaine or some other numbing agent, then they use a laser to remove the mole. The whole process is not painful and is extremely quick.
i think they just give u a shot
Not usually. The process is absolutely painless.
The doctor did mine in his office. He gave me a shot near the mole and I felt nothing. He burned it off. I did smell a funky odor but no big deal..
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment