Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need help from a dermatologist or someone who knows about skin cancer?

I am writing an article about the dangers of skin cancer and tanning booths for my journalism exam. I really need a very quick interview with someone who has knowledge about the subject. If you can help can you please give me your e-mail. If you answer 3 easy questions you get 10 points!!!I need help from a dermatologist or someone who knows about skin cancer?
Try finding a dermatologist in the phone book or a doctor who would speak to you for 5 minutes over the phone?


Becareful if someone copies and pastes off a website you could get into trouble for plagrism?I need help from a dermatologist or someone who knows about skin cancer?
I'm a licensed esthetician, so I studied skin care. My profile accepts e-mails, feel free to message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment