Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What happens the first day you go to a dermatologist for acne?

She just basically asked me about my skin, what problems I was having, and what products I was using on my face. Then she looked at my face through something, and recommended some products (which didn't work)


Good luck though! :)What happens the first day you go to a dermatologist for acne?
Hello. I have tried numerous acne treatment products with no effect...So i came around a website which information cleared my acne for life! So just a simple advice would be look after it yourself, i'm pretty sure, you will find something useful:


http://AcneTreat.net





Wish you all luck...What happens the first day you go to a dermatologist for acne?
well when i first went, i was in like 3rd grade. (i have horrible skin!! eek!)





anyhoo





the doctor just asked me like what my skin regimen (sp?) was and like what product i used.





then she poked at my face and popped some pimples haha





then she gave me some samples and prescribed me some meds





thats pretty much what happens every time i go no0w that i thinki bout it.
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment