Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you cure acne w/o prescriptions, antibiotics, dermatologist?

try some hair skin and nail vitamins - I use that clearasil acne clearing scrub - just so I don't get it. It's got the exfoliants that scrub all the dead skin cells off your face. Keep your face washed and also benzoil peroxide helps.How do you cure acne w/o prescriptions, antibiotics, dermatologist?
You don't cure it, you treat it.


My daughter had bad acne and tried a lot of things, including dermatologists.


What helped her the most ultimately, was cleaning her face everyday with olive oil or coconut oil. This may sound odd, since acne is associated with oily skin, but it cleared her skin wonderfully. I wish I had known about it!How do you cure acne w/o prescriptions, antibiotics, dermatologist?
i don't know. a healthy diet and drink 10 glasses of water a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment