Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do to become a famous Dermatologist?

I am in Grade 9..I wanted to become a famous dermatologist But am a bit lazy.Pls suggest some measures to become active..What should I do to become a famous Dermatologist?
Hi, there famous dermatologist such as the two women who created proactive (acne solution) and the guy who created the VI peel (chemical peel). You have to become one first by studying hard in college. Now you can think about what you want to do, you can invent a type of acne solution in which everyone will buy, or a skin product which people need.


You get plenty of money if you invent something people need which they will buy.What should I do to become a famous Dermatologist?
There are famous dermatologists? Seems unlikely. Name one famous dermatologist.
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment