Monday, August 23, 2010

What should i expect from the dermatologist?

i am very nervous about going for the first time, i hav acne scars all over my face which is officially ruined and i am terrified of the thought of going to someone to look at my nasty face without my makeup...i haven't gone without my makeup in public for three years!! Any advice?? Could anyone give me a thorough run through of how it will be??What should i expect from the dermatologist?
You will walk in and fill out your fourms in the waiting area. Then you will get called back and a medical assitant will do their usual questionare ';why are you here'; stuff then the doctor will enter. He/She will notice the issue immediately and ask you about it. They will put on gloves and examine the face closely.





After that is done, you can discuss treatment options for your scars.





Don't be worried about going to the derm. They are specially trained to help you with your skin issues and I am sure they have seen everything. I have been to 3 in my 4 year quest to fight acne and I am glad I went to a derm.





I hope this helped..best of wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment