Friday, August 20, 2010

Is balding reversible. My dermatologist has prescribed me Finax 5mg. Can a higher dosage neutralize juicing?

If 5mg of finax is enogh for normal circumstances, can a higher dosage i.e 15 mg or soprevent hair from falling even if one is taking Anabolic steroids?Is balding reversible. My dermatologist has prescribed me Finax 5mg. Can a higher dosage neutralize juicing?
sorry balding is not reversible unless you lost your hair due to a trauma like chemotherapy





and yes finax is an anti androgen so will neutralise the effects of the juice





get off the juice mate - save the hair you have remaining and save yourself from eventual impotence, acne and rasin sized b@lls





with really smart training, rest and nutrition you can get good gains and not have the risk of using gear








I am a drug free trainer - I can bench 490 and squat 810 lbs and weight 285 lb at 9 % bodyfat

No comments:

Post a Comment