Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend a London based dermatologist specializing in black skin?

I have been living in London for two years now and I'm having the hardest time finding a dermatologist or aesthetician with experience caring for black skin鈥攎y main concern is hyperpigmentation. I live in Central London so doctors in Zones 1-3 would be ideal.Can anyone recommend a London based dermatologist specializing in black skin?
I'd recommend you try posting your question at the site below.





I also found this post at another site:





'Try the Laser Treatment clinic they specialize in Black skin. Their number is 08451 30 35 36 or 0207 307 8747. They are based at Harley Street London. And they are also relitively cheap.'





HTH : )Can anyone recommend a London based dermatologist specializing in black skin?
sorry i sure dont

No comments:

Post a Comment