Monday, August 23, 2010

What happens at a dermatologist appointment?

I'm going to the dermatologist for acne and I want to know if they just look at your skin and ask you questions? Also, if i have medication to clear my face would it work on body acne too and if I had medication for body acne would it clear my face also? Thanks!What happens at a dermatologist appointment?
They bring you into a room and sit you on a chair (almost like a dentist chair) and examine your face. They ask you what products you use on your face, if you have oily, dry, or combination skin, and they will probably address the t-zone. then they'll most likely prescibe you to some expensive products with extremely high percentages of benzoyl peroxide. it made my face burn, peel, and turn red. sometimes they recommend products that are too harsh. and about the medication, ask the dermatologist!

No comments:

Post a Comment