Monday, August 23, 2010

I want my acne gone for good. What should i tell my dermatologist?

I've already gotten many prescriptions including pills-DORYX 150mg. the creams im currently using are differin and duac. My derm is prob happy that she can keep on making money off of me but all docs are like that,so what can i ask or do to finally make my acne go away after so long? My appointment is in 6 dayss. serious questionnnnnI want my acne gone for good. What should i tell my dermatologist?
Make a list of all the medication you are/were on and give it to him/her. Describe you acne in detail, and if it's a good derm they will examine your face or wherever you have acne. Give each medication at least three months, sometimes when you start new medicine for acne it will make it much worse before it gets better. Drink lots of water, change your pillowcase and DO NOT touch your face!I want my acne gone for good. What should i tell my dermatologist?
You should tell him '; I want my acne gone for good';
TELL her to put you on ACCUTANE NOW! I once had a derm that only cared about the money. Then i switched to a nice guy who actually cared about helping his patients and helping them get clear. Get accutane or switch doctors, don't be a personal piggy bank to anyone.
Hi, Mish


The effectiveness of safe Acne Treatments has been studied extensively by many international organizations and research institutes. Unfortunately, this research is often not published in a suitable way for consumers to be able to compare the different Acne Treatments available on the market.





In fact, the lack of source citations on the Internet is a little bit scary. There is a system called:';Acne Free In 3 Days';. You will be pleasantly surprised by the book. All the sources are cited and he even has an extensive bibliography in the back.





Why should this matter for you?





For starters, it meanst the information in the book is accurate and you won鈥檛 have trouble following the things it has to say. It is very impressive that it not only gives you a detailed account of the things against acne, it also has the research to back it up.





The writing style is also easy to read. You can feel and understand the pain becasue it鈥檚 something you have felt as well.





This isn鈥檛 just another marketer trying to sell you something, This book is truly something which is there and cares about the results you get.





You can read more information about this book at the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment