Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to take my daughter to a dermatologist for her Eczema, what type of questions do i need to ask?

we need to ask the question as a review for my next military posting, some of the key things we are thinking of asking is; what is causing it, how does it compare to the average for Eczema and what are the long term ramifications. Can anybody think of anything else that may help.I need to take my daughter to a dermatologist for her Eczema, what type of questions do i need to ask?
make sure you find out what kind of body wash and stuff she can use. Including laundry soap. My bf and his brother have it, and they can only use a certain soap and detergent. Oh the eczema lotion by aveeno makes there's clear up too. You need to see if you can find out what she's allergic to, food or whatever. If she's really active (like sports) at school, ask if there's anything she needs to watch for during that, and if the temperature she takes a shower in matters. My bf always said hot showers and swimming makes him break out, but...who knows. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment