Friday, August 20, 2010

How much do you think it would cost to see a dermatologist, I need to find out if I have skin cancer.?

your family doctor can assess you. if this is a question posed due to lack of insurance, contact your local American Cancer Society for resources.How much do you think it would cost to see a dermatologist, I need to find out if I have skin cancer.?
first you should ask yourself why you think you have skin cancer. Then i would advise you to stop thinking about such negative things. Cancer starts in the mind.How much do you think it would cost to see a dermatologist, I need to find out if I have skin cancer.?
depends on the amount that your insurance covers.


but that shouldn't matter


skin cancer can be life-threatening


so go see a dermatologist!!!
if you don't have insurance and have to pay out of pocket. I would estimate at least $75. that's what I payed for a visit when I didn't have insurance back in '97 back east by Philly
Hi from France 鈾?br>




You know ? Your health is more important than money, then see a doctor please !! Never mind for the price !! OK ?


I know, it's very easy to say that for french people because we have a good system for the health ( S茅curit茅 Sociale) but all the same !!





Have a nice day and take care !





Cat.
just go to your regular doctor. they can do the same tests.
THIS COULD BE CANCER. GO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST
it depends upon the doctor. just ask someone you trust to help you find a great doctor to examine your skin condition. laboratory exams will cost too.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment