Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it expensive to visit a Dermatologist? Should I go to one?

I wash my face twice a day. My skin is oily, but it's fine as long as I wash it in the morning and before I sleep. I haven't had a clear face for more than half year, and I fear I'm going to have acne scars all over my face. I'm pretty fed up with it. Is it too expensive to visit one and should I go?Is it expensive to visit a Dermatologist? Should I go to one?
You could go to one, they can prescribe you a prescription strength medicine to help clear it up. The cost depends on if you have insurance and if your insurance covers the visit. If you're really concerned about your acne getting worse I would visit one. Good luck!Is it expensive to visit a Dermatologist? Should I go to one?
I go to the dermatologist every month, and each time it's around $100. I guess the cost may just depend on what you go to the dermatologist for (skin cancer, acne, etc.), and what dermatologist you go to. I have been going for acne, and I was put on a really good medication. If you have acne and are afraid of scarring then it's probably best to visit the dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment