Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I complain about the services I received from a so-called dermatologist?

There must be some ';Board'; where malpractice can be reported to. This dr. paid no attention to my needs, she just glanced at my rash and told me it was atopic dermatitis and to change my soaps...prescribed me some topical ointment and sent me over to her ';in-house'; vitamin person who had a product line available immediately. I personally think she was more interested in selling her products than caring about the rash. PS...went for a 2nd opinion and was diagnosed with dermatomyositis which can be terminal if related to a cancer (of which I am...and the 1st derm...knew this)How do I complain about the services I received from a so-called dermatologist?
this lst doctor you went to was she an M.D. board certified


dermatologist......?





It is obvious that atopic dermatitis and dermatomyositis are


different skin disease......atopic dermatitis is usually caused


by allergies and I believe dermatomyositis is an auto immune


disease.





Maybe you should get a third opinion by visiting with a


rheumatologist or endocrinologist. good luckHow do I complain about the services I received from a so-called dermatologist?
That's terrible, but not surprising! Contact the American Board of Dermatology
Call the American Medical ASsociation or go online. If they get enough complaints or lawsuits they can be disbarred.

No comments:

Post a Comment