Monday, November 21, 2011

My dermatologist just prescribed me Retin-A-Micro and I'm breaking out really bad. What make-up can I use?

to cover it up and how can I hide my scars really good? Is there a way I can make them not visible at all?My dermatologist just prescribed me Retin-A-Micro and I'm breaking out really bad. What make-up can I use?
Retin A does that. you break out real bad for 1-2 weeks then it goes away for good. I've been on it for almost 2 years and my skin is so much better than before. all i can say is stick it out and it won't last much longer. Make-up will probably only irritate it and make it worse.My dermatologist just prescribed me Retin-A-Micro and I'm breaking out really bad. What make-up can I use?
i don't know, wish you l o l.
my wife uses Bare Minerals, and she looks OOH SOOO HOT!!!
Well I don't think anything would make every blemish completley gone =D





But my sister uses the Retin-A also! She uses ( and so do I ) Bare Minerals. Its super light, but has AMAZING coverage. She has bad acne sometimes and it makes it look soo much better, sometimes you can even hardly tell it's there. And, You can hardly tell she is wearking makeup because its so light and natural. They sell it at Sephora in a starters kit for about 60$ But its worth it. They also have many different shades. It works wonders, trust me =]





Hope I helped! :]
Don't put makeup on your face just yet. Your skin is reacting to it because it is not used to Retin-A. That's some very powerful stuff.


Give it another week for your skin to get used to it. Then, the makeup world is yours for the taking


:)
Yes, dermablend is a great line of makeup available at Macy's stores. It works amazingly well. However, if you want the beak outs to get better, I'd suggest no makeup at all. I know it's hard, but time will improve the situation. I am also on Retin-A micro, and have been on it for a while. I do not wear any makeup anymore. My skin has improved wonders. Hope this helps!
MAC is good coverage, and doesn't clog. Jane Iredale is nice too but the coverage isnt good. It is very healthy for your skin though.

No comments:

Post a Comment