Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone seen a dermatologist for acne?

I'm going soon and I was just wondering what to expect or what they would give me... something to help I hope!Has anyone seen a dermatologist for acne?
Depending if you have major acne they might give you something strong a face wash and a creme. I used a gel like creme for minor acne I would get every once and awhile called Duac it worked great.Has anyone seen a dermatologist for acne?
actually, i just went to my normal doctor, and they recommened many things for me. it works great! ask them for 'retina' if your acne is really bad, or if its just in a few places then get 'klaron' i am currently using the klaron and it works awesome! the retina works good too, but it tends to dry out the face a little.





good luck =]
unless you have really bad acne, they will tell you to go to walmart and buy some nuetragina face wash and some other stuff that is cheap....but if its really bad they will give you this gel called deferin. it dries out your skin and cleans your pores but if your face dries out it gets really red and looks worse than you started with...(there is more than one type of acne so it differs too)
Yes, I did years ago. What the doctor prescribes depends on your age and the severity of your acne. In my case, I was given Differin and antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment