Monday, November 21, 2011

Who can I go to about my skin, if I can't get to a dermatologist?

I tried to make an appointment this week, but the doctor is so busy. It isn't an emergency, and but I need some help with my skin, and I need someone who really knows something about it to tell me what I should do about it. I just want some suggestions on who I should contact locally.





Thanks 10 points best answer!Who can I go to about my skin, if I can't get to a dermatologist?
maybe you should try a local pharmacist or maybe even a make up store like Sephora if it's concerning the skin on your face..they're experts too and give great skin care tips.Who can I go to about my skin, if I can't get to a dermatologist?
I would definitely go to your local drug store or makeup counter. Ask someone who works near the skin products. I find that they know what they're talking about. Or, you could try going to a naturalpath.

No comments:

Post a Comment