Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anyone know any dermatologist near my area?

Hello, I'm trying to find a dermatologist to have a mole removal. So I was wondering, does anyone know any good ones that are within a 50mile radius of: Oakland CA, 94606? Thanks!Does anyone know any dermatologist near my area?
Its called goggle.





This should help: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;rls=c鈥?/a>





P.S. Please never reproduce.Does anyone know any dermatologist near my area?
http://www.healthgrades.com/local-doctor鈥?/a>


I've seen Dr. Graham in the Alameda office (though this site says he has an Oakland office too) and I've seen Dr. Paslin in the San Ramon office. They work out of the same practice. I would recommend both personality wise. I was happy with my appointments with both of them, though I had better luck diagnosing my skin condition (eczema) with Dr. Paslin .





Oh, and my brother just had a mole removed from his neck and I believe Dr. Graham was his doctor for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment