Monday, November 21, 2011

If I want to remove a big protruding mole beside my right eye, do I go to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist?

i would like to do it in Thailand. Anyone has done it before and would like to recommend their doctors? I really hope there wouldn't be any scars since its on my face.If I want to remove a big protruding mole beside my right eye, do I go to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist?
Well I would personally talk to your GP, they can probably tell you what kind of places and procedures to use and look out for. They may also be able to give you a quick fix at your local hospital instead of Thailand, but wherever.





Good luck


*Angel*If I want to remove a big protruding mole beside my right eye, do I go to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist?
dermatologist. i have a couple moles, myself, but the doctor i went to (for my foot) said to take it out by the root (via surgery) but it would leave a little crater-like divit in the skin. see what you want to do. i leave my moles alone because of the divits in my skin that they would leave if i got them out. plus i need a break from surgeries. i had a gallbladder taken out a couple months ago, and my dad says next time i need an operation, he'd let me die. jokingly of course, so don't judge him.
I would first go to a dermatologist to see what he has to say about that mole. He may recommend a plastic surgeon to remove it, but first the dermatologist may have to look at the mole to see if there could be any complications by removing it.
I'd think a ';big'; mole would require surgery, so see a plastic surgeon. Dermatologists are more for freezing off small wart, skin rashes, etc.





Good luck!



dermatologist
You'd go to a plastic surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment