Monday, November 21, 2011

How do dermatologist remove warts ?

I have a couple of wats on my knee and this week I am going to get them remove. The last time i went to the Doctor the froze it. They did that a couple of times but it didn't work so i am going to the dermatologist to get it remove . What will happen ?


Will they numb it.How do dermatologist remove warts ?
Warts, moles and skin tags are all very common problems that most people burn freeze or have cut off. There actually is a natural way to get rid of these bothersome problems and get rid of them permanently in just three days. Just like you I tried everything and searched everywhere for a solution to my embarrassing problem when a friend of mine told me about a website that seemed to good to be true but I checked it out and I found the answer to my prayers. I was skeptical but it had 60 day money back guarantee so I figured that I had nothing to lose. You WILL find relief here.


Just click here http://tinyurl.com/cwog8r this will bring you to the information you need to solve your problem once and for all 鈥?permanently! I wish you all the best!How do dermatologist remove warts ?
This is going to sound really gross but i had a whole colony of warts on my foot. Over 40! I went to the dermatologist and she froze it and it sort of worked but then I used this over the counted medicine called mediplast (it was a tan pad with medicine underneath) and it worked amazingly well. The skin around the warts peeled back and everyday i would remove the dead skin with a pummus stone and put more mediplast on top holding it on with duct tape. It didn't look pretty but it really worked and every wart was gone within two weeks. You should really try it.





If you go to the doctor and she doesn't freeze it she might try to dig it out with a knife. I know it sounds painful but it is just dead skin so don't worry. My friend did that and it didn't really work too well. I strongly recommend mediplast. You should place it completely covering the warts and then to secure it more tape it over with duct tape. you can also use an ace bandage to secure it and i had to use both at once whatever works for you. If you use mediplast the skin will turn white and peel away and this is good it means it is working. You will not get scars from it but i wouldn't recommend wearing shorts untill you stop the treatment as it sorta looks gross. but i promise it worked for my 40+ it will work for you.


Good luck i understand the annoyance of warts!!!
You may want to try this. It works great for the warts I have and HAD on my hand. Working on getting them all gone, but didn't start this until recently.





Apple Cider Vinegar. Do this and it should work for you, it worked AWESOME for me. Get some Q-Tips, some apple cider vinegar, and some medical tape.





Soak one end of the Q-tip in the apple cider vinegar. Cut off the tip you soaked. Tape it directly onto the wart. I know it can be awkward because the tip is round and kinda large, but I think the little pressure it has down on the wart helps and I tried other things like makeup remover pads and they don't work. Make sure to tape it down both ways so that there really is no air that can flow freely onto the Q-Tip and your wart. It seems to dry out really fast that way and your wart doesn't get very soaked.





Tape it down before you go to bed and leave it on all night. Take it off in the morning. Do this for about 4 nights or maybe a little longer depending on it's size. It only took 2-3 days for my flat, smaller warts. Once you start seeing the wart turn black or many black dots inside of it, STOP! There are many people who said that this was very painfull. If it hurts REALLY bad then you're doing it to much. Stop and give it some time to die. If it doesn't die then try it again maybe longer, but it SHOULD NOT HURT. Some people claimed it did, so maybe in certain situations if it won't die without going through some pain maybe you'll have to. I had almost no discomfort and mine died. Don't leave it on all day either. It's overkill and will only lead to your good tissue dying to, and make it really irritated.





Hope this helps. It ended up being my saving grace.
burn it with hot ice but yet it is cold. yeah i just used the best over the counter most expensive product for it, and it did not work. so i read in national geographic that if you place the plush side of a banana peel in it for about 15 minutes a day, it will go away in about a week.
I've gotten a wart removed from my face and all they do is freeze and you must pray for it not to come back because that is usually what happens so you will probably end up getting it freezed off multiple times. Eventually, it will get taken care of.
They're gonna cut it out, stitch you up, and yes they should numb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment